Monday, December 8, 2008

Family is WONDERFUL!!!!


Cecilee and Major. He has gotten sooo big.
All of the family, my mom wanted a picture for her Christmas card.

My parents with the grandkids.



My mom and dad with the in-laws.

My mom and dad with the original fabulous 7.




I truly couldn't survive this whole adventure with my husband being gone without my family. I know without a shadow of a doubt that I can call anyone in my family and they will be there quicker than anything. I love being with my family and the joy that we all feel when we are all together. There is NO greater joy than being with FAMILY!!! Thank you to my family who are keeping me grounded and sane.

2 comments:

Joseph and Katie said...

I am so sorry your Herbie is gone. I don't care what people say about it not being a big deal, it is a big deal! I do not do well when Joe is gone either and my kids miss him terribly. We cry and hug each other alot! Anyway, hang in there. I am glad he has a good job at this time. Tender mercies.
I love your blog entries. Each one shows the closeness you and your whole family have. I love that. We are so excited for this upcoming wedding. Thank you for all youare doing to help. LOL
Katie

Brandon and Jessica Griffiths said...

Ton!!! I can't believe how big Major is!!! Its such a cute picture though!! Please let me know if there is anythig we can do for you while Bryan is gone!!! know that we love you so much!!!!